SHOULD I APPLY?
Admission to FUTURES is competitive and we strive to create a collaborative community that represents a rich variety of sectors and industries. All will undergo a pre-screening process, with approval given 6 weeks prior to the start of the new cohort. If you can answer yes to all of the below questions, you should apply.
- Are you ready to be put into a live event on the first day of your cohort?
- Do you have active clients and a growing client base?
- Does your product/service address a market void?
- Making innovative use of technology (hardware or software)?
- Are you receiving market validation through customer feedback?
Each cohort is 6 months in length, and each startup may apply for up to 2 cohort extensions of 6 months each, for a total of 18 months possible. FUTURES allows for cohort extension to give all startups access to our annual events or events that happen every other year.
Accepted startups receive $50,000 in exchange for 5% equity. FUTURES also gets an option to make a follow on investment up to a total of $200,000 in a convertible note with flexible, negotiated terms.